SCON is committed to control accidents at its construction sites by providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and constant awareness on preventive measures.
SCON Safety Norms
We follow Safety Norms Compliant to
ISO 45001:2018 for an Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System
For five consecutive years, we received SAFETY AWARD from PCERF (Pune Construction Engineering Research Foundation) and Made a HAT-TRICK in Golden Helmet Awards.
BEKART INDUSTRIES, ENZENE BIOSCIENCES, ARAI, CONTINENTAL, ABB & KIRLOSKAR
Our projects are mishap free due to our conscious effort towards safety. Most of our customers have awarded us for our safety practices. These are few certificates which we have received.
Safety Certificates Presented by Our Satisfied Customers...
Safety Awareness Sessions
on Our Sites
We always conduct safety induction programs, demonstrations, awareness sessions and training session on our each project sites. We also have safety park erected on our each and every site.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
First Aid Kit
- Welding work should be away from the damp area
- Temporary cables to be installed at height and not on floor
- Cable joints to be properly insulated Welding work should be done using gloves and protective eye gear
Masonry & Plaster
- Throwing of waste materials should be avoided
- Scaffolding should be sturdy & properly braced
- Empty cement bags should be stacked properly after work
- All shuttering materials should be stacked in defined areas
- Neatness should be maintained at entire site
- Use hooked/anchored safety belts when working on height
- Use of helmets is must while on site